Panasonic KX-TDA 30 Digital Hybrid Phone System
- Up to 12 Lines and/or 24 Extensions
- Up to 28 Portable Handsets
- Optional IP telephones or softphones
- Optional SIP trunk gateway
- Optional VoIP Gateway
- Optional Multi-Site Networking
- Optional CTI Connectivity
- Supports 7600 Series Telephones
- Enhanced Call Centre Functionality
- USB terminal for easy plug-n-play functionality
- eXtra Device Port (XDP) and Digital XDP
- Optional Wireless / Multi-Cell Telephones
- Easy to Upgrade System
- Caller ID of up to 20 Characters (ISDN lines only)
- Integrated Digital Telephones - see range
- Time-Saving, Easy-to-Use Navigator Keys
- Programmable Keys with Red/Green LED
- Full-duplex Speakerphone (excluding: KX-T7665 and 7668)
- Multi-language Capability
|The Panasonic KX-TDA 30 is the ideal size for core SME businesses with all the associated benefits of purchasing a Panasonic telephone system. It is easy to use and has a range of features that includes that all important VoIP compatibility to maximise the benefits of new and existing network links between offices.|
Through the bridging of both Telecom and IT networks, this hybrid IP-PBX solution provides a complete communications solution for a variety of applications, helping to improve productivity, save money, and integrate people, telephone system and IT infrastructure.
Designed specifically for the needs of small businesses, branch or regional offices that want a modern communication solution which improves efficiency and combines multiple applications, the KX-TDA 30 offers a maximum of 12 lines/52 extensions and is also able to be installed within a 19" rack.
Initial Configuration - No External line Card - 4 Digital Extns - 4 Analogue Extns
Panasonic Integrated DECT Cordless Extensions (optional extra)
Integrating DECT cordless telephones with KX-TDA means that the benefits of the system are not left behind when users leave the desk.
Digital Enhanced Cordless Telephony allows voice and data transmission via radio waves, within range of strategically placed base stations. A low cost and highly flexible solution, DECT keeps people in contact whether they are on the factory floor, in the warehouse, on the forecourt, in the showroom - in fact anywhere on site when they are not at their desk.